·The sole developer on a fully featured iOS app that is currently on the appstore and is used by thousands of users. Pugmeback is a social messaging app which allows users to set a timer after which a picture message becomes unopenable and disappears forever. Users can distort their faces using real time image processing, draw on the image, and overlay their location.
· OpenCV integration to perform real time image distortion and filtering
· Flurry integration with custom events for mobile analytics
· Parse SDK usage to use Parse.com as a backend to store users, messages, locations, images, send push notifications etc.
· Security features to lower the threat of an attack on backend data (use of ACLs, hashed phone numbers with salt, query limits, no-client side queries, limited object return from requests)
· Phone number verification using SMS with Twilio backend
· Message sending to non-users via SMS, viewable by recipient after signup by matching hashed phone number
· Friends feature with discovery through phonebook contacts
· Foursquare API usage with sever-side caching for location overlay feature
· Time synchronization with server to avoid fake system time change affecting message expiration time
· Scheduled jobs on Parse.com to delete expired messages periodically to reduce server costs
· Instabug integration to allow users to report feedback with the shake motion